I had my annual check-up last week (almost four months late) and was given a gold star. I am now 32" tall and weigh 24 lbs. They told Daddy my weight was 18 lbs, but everyone is pretty sure they were wrong because I'm heavier than that. And Mami says the scale at Casa Giese doesn't lie! I was given three vaccines, OUCH!, and started to cry as soon as Daddy pulled my pants down. They weren't going to fool me this time - I knew exactly what that mean nurse was about to do to me! But Daddy made it all better by taking me to the custard place after that.
Mana Sofia had her first check-up today. Daddy says she didn't cry, but didn't get any shots so that doesn't really count. She already weighs 8 lbs 2 oz and measures 20 inches. Can someone grow a whole two inches in two weeks? I'll have to look into that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment