January 23, 2009

Christmas 2008

This past Christmas was a blast. I got to spend the holiday in Del Rio, Eagle Pass AND Victoria, sharing the holiday with both the Torralbas and the Gieses. I especially has a fantabulous time in Victoria with Daddy and got to spend some time with my prima Avery who I don't get to see very often. I did meet Santa before Christmas but still haven't warmed up to the idea that sitting on some bearded man's lap wearing a funny red suit is supposed to be fun. I cried...okay, screamed. But it didn't seem to bother him much. He still managed to drop off some pretty nice presents! So I'm thinking that maybe the crying/screaming thing worked to my benefit. Hope YOU had a feliz Navidad, too!

Ring around the rosies, a pocket full of posies...

Christmas Day in Eagle Pass.

Christmas Day in Del Rio. Do you see my presents? The Disney girls loveseat, Tadoodles coloring set, activity table and stove oh my!!



No comments: