July 25, 2008
9th Month Milestones
Nine months has been full of lots of exciting and not-so-exciting adventures. I started the month with one front tooth and am ending it with a second one. I've been sick several times, getting through a rash, a cold and a bad stomach virus. Mami and Daddy say it'll make me stronger, though. Hmm, not so sure about that! I started crawling this month in a style Mami calls my zombie crawl and I'm not sure why it's funny, but she laughs anyway. Anyway, my zombie crawl has evolved. I'm still moving all over the house and chasing both Maggie and Sammie around. They don't think it's as funny and exciting as I do! I also started to stand in my crib and everywhere else I can find something to hold on to. Here is a video and some pictures of the few things I've accomplished (and some other funny ones, too!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HI BELA,
YOU LOOK SOOO ADORABLE. YOUR VIDEO IS NOT WORKING YET. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU.
ERICA I HOPE U CALLED THE DR. FOR THAT CREAM U CAN USE ON HER BOTTOM. IT REALLY WORKS GREAT.
Post a Comment