June 25, 2008

9 Months Old!



I now say mama, dada, nana, and blabla frequently. I wave bye-bye and, when I'm in the mood, I'll say "hi." I can sit up very well now and am finally starting to pull up on Mami and furniture. I've also mastered sitting up if I'm on my tummy or my back. Not sure if I really need to crawl just yet since I can reach or scoot enough to grab anything in sight. I am nine months today. Three more and I'll be a whopping year old! Here are a couple snapshots of me on this special day-I'm really excited about being nine months!


1 comment:

Alison said...

What great pics! As they say down here in Brazil - muito fofa! This year has absolutely flown - I can't believe Isabela is 9 months, and Avery is nearly a year old! Love the blog updates - makes us feel more close to home. Miss ya'll!!